[PnP] sample humans

Burton Choinski bchoinski at verizon.net
Fri May 29 12:26:21 CEST 2015

There was my "Dogs of War" article on the site, which expands warriors a bit.

I think what I did for that was to take the base human stats (slightly refigured to work out properly -- the default man needs to have a Con of 15 to have those hit points).  I then took the EXP gained to reach the indicated CEL and figured what they would have gained in attribute points, then applied those points as a player would, trying to hit bonus thresholds.

Probably not as straight forward for not-combat occupations, but one could consider a variant "CEL" as "Occupation EL".  (OEL?).  For example, an OEL 2 Craftsman is basically an apprentice -- it does not take a lot to get there.  OEL 5 would be Journeyman and OEL8 would be a master.  Apply attribute points to those attrbutes that limit their required skills,