[PnP] A new review of P&P

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 08:12:29 CEST 2015

Correct.  For that I retract that. I said it in haste.  Maybe not an
idiot.  But more ...closer to ignorant in terms of experience not on
knowledge.  That fits a bit better.  I've seen foks over the 30 years
sit down to pnp and look at char sheet or hear 5 min and give up and
run off.  To them its ignorance rather than lack of trying.

Anyone can write things well and he had valid points.  But when I see
the lack of use...that's when his Influcnece Chance goes flying away.  :)