[PnP] Strange Powers: Automata

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu May 16 22:09:31 CEST 2013

I don't think there are size limits to any of the creation spells. As
always, it is up to the Referee.

As guidance, you could use the fact that earth elementals can be up to
25 feet tall, and combine this with the size table for creature creation
(6.1, Book 3) to get a size based on the HPV of the automata created.

I would rule that small is 1-2 feet, medium is human sized, large to
double that and gigantic up to to 25 feet. But: it's all up to the
Referee and what seems fitting for the situation.

Wout