[PnP] Strange Powers: Automata

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Thu May 16 22:30:39 CEST 2013

Useful stuff.

Didn't want to mention this but since you did.  He could facotr in Size FActor
Size = Height + Weight/2.6 RN with a average 147 if I recall.

So if you can do a ELfactor from that youcould figure out the size.
Say set a base line of 6 as Humanoid.
So might then do something like
Height = (ELx12 inches) so EL5 is so 5 would be 5 feet tall
Weight = (ELx33) pounds so EL5 is 165 pounds a small humanoid siz..
again this is arbitary....
Using this you could reverse engineer a SIZE factor formula.
So if 147 is average human then
If we use EL6 as human then 147/6= 24.5 so could do (ELx24.5) fora
factor for size
Various ways to do it...