[PnP] Multiplier increase option

Matijs van Zuijlen mvz at xs4all.nl
Tue May 7 10:25:56 CEST 2013

Hi Matteo,

AFAICT, the point of this rule is to be able to increase the multiplier during
the game. So, if a character originally had a multiplier of 2.0 at the end of
character creation, they may be able to increase it up to 4.0 at a later time by
using experience points that would otherwise go to waste due to the
characteristics being at their maximum. They would then have a higher maximum
characteristic and be able to increase the current value further.

The multipliers higher than 4.0 seem to refer to constitution and appearance,
which use a different multiplier system.