[PnP] New races for PCs

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Mar 27 04:14:08 CET 2013

Interesting.  I didn't read every line.  But I don't know about these
being PCable.  One I read as immortal? Why not be a Vampire then
I would certainly add them as Monsters but not as PC templates
(though some would be good).
Problem right now the conversion is basic.  No real pnp factors like
basic attributes.  So they would have to be added later.  Many
players/GMS use pnp due to the mythos.  The 3 Worlds and the
Gods.  So you would need to add or append the races to certain gods
and alignments.

Just my 2 Brass Bits.  But as with anything take and choose what you
want.  That's the pnp way.