[PnP] New races for PCs

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 01:51:19 CET 2013

"Immortal"? Maybe you misread "Immoral" Or are you thinking of the Dwarves that and described as "neither mortal nor immortal." but all that means is that "they do not
suffer penalties due to aging"

I had the tables for basic attributes at the end of the file. You can find an updated(C and App multipliers, MR) version at my Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GottaYiffaYiffieMon/files/YiffIeMonRPG/

They do sound like monsters and not PCs but that is the way they are in FATAL.

---
It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.