[PnP] % availability of healing plant

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Apr 28 23:25:43 CEST 2013

Opps hit Send too fast.
Looking at that Eagle Cam.

Below is just a rough quick and dirty
thing.  Study the gear stuff you see % there as
well for things and can come up wiht things on
your own depending on location.  There are some
Book 4 number info butI don't have it handy and
other computer is off so can look later if need
be. But I for some reason found the info a bit
blandfor all cases.  Why I use my rule below with a bit of working.

---

THat's because its a DAYSF system.  Do As You
See  Fit.  He always said if you don't like it
chang eir o add to it.  But frankly these NMIS
are so hard in itself so you have to wonder about
terrain and markets.  So there may be a higher
chance of finding X in a barbarian market but Y
in the forest. So there is no cut dry answer.

Here is a secret I use.

Book 4.  Charts on finding things.
So let's say a Diamond  is 01-04 and a Seeds
(Beither?.no..there is some NMI wiht seeds in it but as an example) is 14-16.
Theres my base chances
so Diamond id 4% and Seeds is 3%.
Its rough.  Abstract.  But it works.
So given a month of searching you might ending up finding one item.
You can +/- the chance for Markets, Herb Shots,
Magic Shops and such.  So its DAYSF.

These are just examples I'm sure the exact
numbers are wrong.  The Book4 is somewhere and
I'm too lazy to look at he files for th edatra. :)

Even Culture can vary.
A place like Climamight have more poison items
while a land like Marentia might have more
healing stuff.  So you will hav eto set the numbers yourself.