[PnP] resquest for a bit of assistance

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 01:34:00 CEST 2012

There is plenty of Examples in the rules that
cover combat and magic.  You could copy some of
those.  I've typed up aspects like this before
but not in terms of what you may want.  I did the
typical character sheet tip sheet, rules summary
and all that but most of that was over a decade
ago.  I've typed up literally MEGs of text for
the pbem over the last 15 years or so.  Plenty of
actual combat and magic demo there more or
less.  But I've never just done a stand alone document.

IF I had time I'd do something for you.  But a
bit overwhelmed due to my plate.  Just doing my
pbem takes a great deal of time.  But you are
free to access the various updates to  cut/past.
But my style may not fit yours.

So check out County Mordaara...didn't it have some thing like this?