[PnP] John Hooten RIP

lev at mimesisrpg.com lev at mimesisrpg.com
Mon Oct 10 07:13:36 CEST 2011

>   John Hooten aka Raban to most of us was a kind guy.  But there seems
>   to be evidence that he died earlier this summer.  I tried to check
>   with 2 of the others listed for his city. One does not exist and the
>   other has not replied.  I tried to search for info on his sister here
>   in town but no direct info so can't confirm it with her.  So while
>   this is unconfirmed it seems to be highly likely.  Some evidence seems
>   to indicate and the clues pile up.

Scott, can I just say how impressed I am that you went to this trouble to
keep track of a member of a mailing list who you did not know in a
face-to-face manner.

I share your comments about the sort of person he was. He certainly left
quite a memorable impression on our game!

"Requiem aeternam dona eis".