[PnP] John Hooten RIP

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Tue Oct 11 05:34:41 CEST 2011

At 01:13 AM 10/10/11, you wrote:
>>   John Hooten aka Raban to most of us was a kind guy.  But there seems
>>   to be evidence that he died earlier this summer.  I tried to check
>>   with 2 of the others listed for his city. One does not exist and the
>>   other has not replied.  I tried to search for info on his sister here
>>   in town but no direct info so can't confirm it with her.  So while
>>   this is unconfirmed it seems to be highly likely.  Some evidence seems
>>   to indicate and the clues pile up.
>
>Scott, can I just say how impressed I am that you went to this trouble to
>keep track of a member of a mailing list who you did not know in a
>face-to-face manner.
I've had electronic contacts for over 30 years before the ineternet was a term and even existed.  For over 15+ years had a BBS so lots a slew of users that I kept up with.  So its a good habit.  Some do get lost in the shuffle but I try.  With John I was hoping he'd get better over his health issues so kept up.