[PnP] errors?

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Sun Mar 21 20:05:06 CET 2010

>In Book 2 v2  the Sensory Powers spell Equilibrium Burn is not included in the block listing of spells under the title though it is listed later.

S.p. are one of the spell groups Richard took from my 200.  When I created this family I just had the 5 core senses Sight, taste, touch, hearing and smell.

The others Alertness, Defness and that balance one don't have.

Alertness was spell #32 for my stuff.  He must've inserted that spell into this family.  I took it as separate and a balance spell.

Deafness ws a separate spell #3 in my list as a sidh spell.  He just merged them.

The Equilibrium Burn thingie.  Not mine.  It looks like the Tumble spell though...hmmmmm