[PnP] About Richard and Apologies

Monster Jam unlv_runnin_rebels at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 22:31:32 CET 2010

Kototh (Greg),

No apology necessary. I know this is a hard time for those closest to Richard. I appreciate the honest feedback and am grateful you shared the sad news.

We gamed last night, but before doing so, I made it a point to take time out to recognize someone who made perhaps the greatest single contribution to the hobby I love so much.

For me, this is a time to celebrate Richard's creativity.

Thanks again Greg.
Tom Kelly
Las Vegas, Nevada