[PnP] sneak....silence

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Wed Apr 28 06:20:32 CEST 2010

Burton's Skills does have Stealth and Intrigue I believe.

Basically I'd go
1) Stealth
2) Tracking if in certain aspects like city streets or junlg ebut not inside a barn or tavern.
3) Trailing only as a bonus to the effect not as a skill success.
4) If none of the above then would use basic attributes like Dex/Agility or both.

So if have Stealth then treat it as a pure skill roll with difficulty x1-etc.

Tracking might give some minor bonus as well as trailing.

Thief, Acrobat, Martial arts all could give some minor influence or bonus to the skill success.