[PnP] sneak....silence

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 18 18:05:07 CEST 2010

As far as skills go, for stealth PnP seems to break it down into a lot of over specialized skills. Trailing lets you follow someone undetected in a city, the various survival skills let you set ambushes successfully in the appropriate terrain, which implies a stealth component. The same skills are used to detect followers/ambushers.

Thief skill seems to be more of a memorization ability. Actual thieving requires other skills (deftness, climbing, trailing, etc)

Stealth skills aren't the only thing missing. All I can think of, off hand, for perception, other than some applications of track/trail and the survivals, is Badlander. I guess if the one is missing, the other isn't needed.