[PnP] Tower of the Dead

Monster Jam unlv_runnin_rebels at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 03:50:17 CEST 2009

I was born near Dayton, so if I lived there, you could count me in. But alas, I am now in Las Vegas.

Speaking of rich histories, I started a new campaign with a home brewed system that incorporates a variety of systems, to include Powers & Perils, of course. I am running the campaign in Perilous Lands, so Tower of the Dead is a potential candidate for our group as well. The campaign setting is crazy detailed. No stone is left unturned. In a way, that presents problems of its own. In order to run a frontier campaign, I may be forced to add a new, original, continent.

In any case, Richard Snyder did a wonderful job with the Perils Lands setting and the Powers & Perils game in general.

Thanks for the memories!