[PnP] PMR

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 02:45:18 CET 2008

I wouldnt mind seeing that spreadsheet, if its not inconvenient.
Did you ever do any work on 'Dexterity-oriented' point-costs or
measurements? The examples you show here are 'Agility-oriented'. The reason
I ask is because I sensed the best way to approach developing a detailed
subsystem like this was to start with differentiating and separating
linear-type movement (the PMR) from the matter of dextrous bodily motion or
maneuvers.