[PnP] Hand to Hand

Monster Jam unlv_runnin_rebels at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 20:16:33 CEST 2007

I don't chime in very often, but I am compelled to add
my 2 copper here...

One of the virtues (if not the primary virtue) of
Powers & Perils in comparison to the Worlds Most
Popular Fantasy Roleplaying game is the realistic feel
you achieve with melee combat. It can be fast and
deadly. A dagger can be as deadly as a two-handed
sword, and even potentialy a "simple boot".

The "simple boot" can be a brutal weapon, just as an
empty but determined pair of hands can be. I see no
poroblem with exceptional damage achieved in unarmed
combat, from a fantasy or realism standpoint.