[PnP] Ship Project - Installment #11 - Special Ships

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sat Oct 7 05:54:09 CEST 2006

        This installment was fun to make.  I made even before I finished the proejct.  I went through the cultures that could have ships and figured out what that culture may have in terms of special or unique ship types or classes.  I found 21 cultures had such ships.  This installment shows those results.  This only describes the details in general terms.  The exact details are up to the GM to flesh out with some help from this document.  At least 3 or 4 of these were made by Richard himself with a bit of tweaking from me.  Won't say which is his :)  You'll have to assume all are so you don't laugh at mine :)

        Comments always welcome...

here goes...