[PnP] For or against a 'forum' for P&P?

Paul L. Ming pming at northwestel.net
Fri Feb 25 13:30:12 CET 2005

Hiya.

  Traffic *might* pick up if there was a forum. At least that's been my
experience. I find forums nice for the main reason that some people don't
check their email every day (or two), but might be more inclined to check a
forum when they go online. Also, I like the 'thread' aspect of forums...easy
to keep track of who said what, when, why, etc. (and, if the forum allows
for it, attatchments).

Anyway, let us know if/when you get a forum up. I'll join right away! :)

Paul L. Ming

    Anyway, I've been working on setting up a forum for various
    interests, and one of the areas was already going to be for
    certain RPGs. As soon as I get the site up and running, everyone
    that wants to is more than welcome to make use of it, and Wout
    could, if he wanted to, add a link to it. Would that do ya?

Best regards,

   Larry                          mailto:Kurgan at Fastmail.fm