[PnP] Teleport Q

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 22:32:30 CEST 2004

The first question was at the option of the enemy. The question answered was can you teleport away from them (can they chose to come with). I would probably say that if they didn't want to go, they could self-exclude, and if the spell didn't beat their mdv, they could keep the wizard there. If the wizard wanted to include them, they could not self-exclude, but the wizard would have to overcome their MDV.

#1 was answered preiously. 2. Well your not really using it offensively
so MDV would not matter in this case. You'd poof out. But then again
if there was a spell of protection or ward against teleport there then you'd
have to roll against it.

At least how I'd do it.