Ok, here is a spell with weirdness

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 13 04:44:01 CET 2004

Since Mr. Adams did such an amazing job addressing this, I have but one comment to add about NOT being higher BMC. It is hard to control. In essence, this spell makes a barier that only the foolish cross on ground, but others need not worry about. It can be used offensively in wide open spaces, but you can retrieve next to nothing from the area, and can not even go there for hours. You can catch friends and/or yourself in it. I use it as a horror effect; a sacrificial pit bottomed with slime. BMC 1 is good to me.

Tobie Bonahoom <bonahoom at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:Slime

A great spell to wreck havoc on players and NPCs alike, however there are
questions that my group has never totally resolved.

That is some of the basic questions. I also think that the BMC is too low
for this spell for what it can do to someone and their equipment. My
thinking on this would be to raise to a BMC of 3.

Tobie

Click here for a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.