Ok, here is a spell with weirdness

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 13 18:18:39 CET 2004

Slime

A great spell to wreck havoc on players and NPCs alike, however there are
questions that my group has never totally resolved.

1. Since the slime is made from the earth, does it go back to being earth
when the duration runs out?
     Yes. Never gave thoguht to the speed of doing so. Could be a factor of
EL. Higher the EL the sooner its solid again.
2. What happens to all the metal and other objects that the slime eats? Are
they now compounds on the earth after the duration (meaning can pieces be
mined out of it)?
     Items affected are consumed and worthless.
3. What if someone is still in the slime (because they do not get hurt by it
and they are doing something in it) and the duration runs out, are they
stuck in the earth now?
     Yes. See answer to one.
4. If the slime returns to earth, is it solid or sand or what?
     Good question. Returns to what it was. How long it takes is the
question.
5. Or, for all the above is the earth and any thing else just magically
gone?
6. Is the effect on creatures and players with earth powers as if they are
no longer standing on earth? So, they pass out as stated for earth strength?
Or, does it just damage them, because this is not an Earth Power (as
described in book one)?
     Would say the earth is in the slime so do not lose contact by being in
it.
7. Lets say that someone was smart enough to have a perpetual water soaking
spell cast on them, so that the slime is always washed off every phase. Are
they affected by the slime at all (I know this would silly, but hey there
are silly people out there:)?
    In such an odd case, I would subtract the Perpetual water EL from the
Slime EL. If the result is less than zero, the slime has no affect.
Otherwise has affect at the resulting EL

That is some of the basic questions. I also think that the BMC is too low
for this spell for what it can do to someone and their equipment. My
thinking on this would be to raise to a BMC of 3.