Stupid question of the month

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 25 03:29:32 CEST 2003

   For aging, I recomend setting a "Prime Age", and with each year past this, rolling a percentile. Every stat that it is lower than, reduce the maximum and current by one.

Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG> wrote:Ok. List died down again...so heres

Stupid Question #2 to get some folks talking :)

Have anyone done some serious aging rules? I know many game systems out
theere
(at least
many that I have) have aging rules for older folks). Obviously not everyone
just dies at
35. So an older sea captain might exist for example.

Anyone done up rules for stat/attribute factors and skill increases in
experience?