Death Blow

Monster Jam unlv_runnin_rebels at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 9 17:55:29 CEST 2002

I follow exp awards as outlined in the P&P rule books,
to include the death blow formula (remaining
HPV-DTV)*CDF each).

Tom

=====
The Smack Running Rebel Fan! For the latest in UNLV Mens Basketball news, check outhttp://unlv.alliancesports.com/