Crafting (and Wages)

Matijs van Zuijlen Matijs.van.Zuijlen at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Apr 2 16:50:00 CEST 2002

On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 10:10:51PM -0500, Scott Adams wrote:

> >True, but I suppose it depends on how deep into the detail you want to get.
> >I plan to keep it simple, as a set of guidelines.  The eventual document
> >will be in word, so GMs that download it from Wout's site can tweak as
> >needed.
>
> Yeah if your crazy I suppose you could do it country by country to get
> real detailed oriented :).  I'm detail oriented in things like that but
> not that crazy :)   Word is good...

No, it's not. HTML would be great. RTF is ok. And guess what? Word can
produce both! Granted, I can read Word files now that I've got
OpenOffice.org installed, but that's not something to start up for
casual reading.

--
Matijs