P&P Supplements

Jim Gianoglio thorgest at NLC.NET
Wed Oct 17 02:10:37 CEST 2001

Use paypal to pay for it. They will do the exchanges.

Jim G.
Date:         Wed, 7 Nov 2001 20:44:31 +0100
Sender:       Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
              <POWERS-AND-PERILS at GEO.CITG.TUDELFT.NL>
From:         Wout Broere <broere at POWERSANDPERILS.ORG>
Subject:      listserver revived

Hello all,

Some of the members on this website have noticed that the p&p listserver
and website were down for over a week. A hacker got control of the pc the
website is hosted on and used it for a DoS attack and port scanning. As
this was noticed by the university network management, the machine has been
disconnected from the network.

Now all of this happened on the day I left for Japan to attend a
conference, so the machine remained disconnected for over a week. Since
this afternoon everything is fixed and the listserver and website should be
running smoothly again (on a brand new machine btw). If anyone notices
something that is not working correctly, please let me know at this email
address or my university account (w.broere at citg.tudelft.nl) and I'll try to
fix it.

Any messages sent in this period should be resent. The website is now also
reachable as http://geo.citg.tudelft.nl/broere/pnp/index.htm

Happy p&p to all,
Ft

Wout Broere             broere at powersandperils.org