pdfing the whole thing

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Nov 30 23:09:43 CET 2001

At 09:43 PM 11/29/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Scott, Tim, Larry, and all others,
>
>Thanks for the subtle hints about the books ;> As Matijs is now in charge
>of keeping the electronic versions of book 1&2, and he has spoken up
>already, I'll just ignore all the hints for now.

Well didn't want to mention names without them coming forward first due to all
the personal
views of copyright.  I figure anyone reading the old archives knew already :)

>I just wanted to let everyone know that I do have a bunch of scanned
>articles from Heroes. So before you go off and scan everything, look at
><http://geo.citg.tudelft.nl/broere/rpg/pnp/AH_published.htm>http://geo.cit
g.tudelft.nl/broere/rpg/pnp/AH_published.htm and look in the
>last column for the icon indicating scanned. This means that the material
>is available from me in some electronic form (jpg, tif, word, ascii, in
>whatever shape I originally got it from various people all around the globe.)

The archives for this list i still get that error on :<  Guess I'll not abe
able to
archive sept and oct :<

>Also available (not indicated on the site) is the culture book, in a
>slightly edited version. Credits for this one go to Scott Cohan, and I
>paste his comments on changes below:
>"It includes everything from the culture book and some stuff from Tower of
>The Dead (for the Thaliban entry).  There are some slight changes, however.
>1) I changed all the dates to the Salaqi Calendar (since they use that as
>the benchmark) 2) Some of the Favored Weapons have been changed (to suit my
>system) 3) All of the Gods have been changed (again, to suit my
>world.  It's the same gods, just some have different names.  I once posted
>a list of changes that I had made, it should be in the archives) 4) Added
>calendar and other info from Site Book 5) Deleted game specific info from
>Caldan entry "

Oh ...dind't know you made those changes...interesting.  Doesn't affect the
data i typically access anyways though.  But I'll keep this in mind.

>For all of the scanned (and zipped) syuff, as always, just holler on
>private mail and I'll get it out to you. (Although probably not the same
>day.) Some of the stuff is large, so let me know how much you can handle in
>your mailbox.
>
>All of this should appear on the site in due time (but time seems to be the
>commodity I'm constantly lacking these days.)
>

>Oh, when they are done, I would love to get a set of pdfs (or whatever
>format) of those books.

Me too though got some of them already :)

<http://www.powersandperils.org/>http://www.powersandperils.org/  or

<http://geo.citg.tudelft.nl/broere/pnp/>http://geo.citg.tudelft.nl/broere/pnp/