Similar weapon use

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Mon May 21 19:54:50 CEST 2001

|| The difference between teh bows is real debatable at times.
|| Compared to what
|| the
|| average archer used ....and if you want to be technical all
|| bows are 2 handed
|| :)

Well, the functional differences in the bows is pretty low, sinc ethe basic
mechanics are the same.  Note, I'm not lumping crossbows in with bows. :}

|| What did you base the heavy mace on?  I seem to only know of
|| one heavy mace
|| that of the viking mace that could pound a elephant into pulp :)

I believe I created one.
Great Hammer    WSB +2(+1)      23SC    8#      FV 10       Hv Mace
Two-handed weapon, may not be used while mounted. As for Club.

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce