Powers & Perils Character System

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sat Aug 11 05:07:00 CEST 2001

At 09:20 AM 8/5/01 -0400, you wrote:
>In the grand tradition of the AD&D Character System (CharSys - see
><http://charsys.com/>http://charsys.com to learn more), I have started
working
on a Powers &
(<http://aladdinsys.com/>http://aladdinsys.com). If you have
>a Mac, you will already have this.  If you have Windows, you may not.  It's
>free.
>Please let me know what you think.

I'll have to check it out later.  As another person said there are already
2 generators out there one is mine.  Folks haven't commented on those
2 much less for another one.  So I don't know if you'd get the
audience as you might think.  I use mygenerator alot and the npc
generator ...so that's what counts :)