Experience option

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Tue Sep 5 06:20:09 CEST 2000

From: "Tobie Bonahoom" <bonahoom at HOTMAIL.COM>

> I have actually had two players hit their maxims, but then again it took
> almost 2 1/2 years to do so. At that point they lost interest in their
> characters. Trying to figure out some thing that can be done about it now.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Tob

Somewhat depends on the characters (and players) but this experience option
would give them something to work towards.

> >From: The Choinski Family <choinski at TIAC.NET>
> >
> >Show of hands -- how many here have had players that actually maxed out
the
> >attributes?  It's not very cmmon, and since the skills are limited by
> >current attributes it's kind of unfair.
> >       -- Burton

Unfair? This experience option is only realistic for characters of CEL or
MEL 10 or more. Not very common either, of course there is a wide overlap
between the two sets. I think it give characters something to work towards.

    Alex K.