Am I dead?

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sat Sep 2 23:28:30 CEST 2000

At 04:33 PM 9/1/00 +0200, you wrote:
>P&P will never die as long as RPG fans will take the job of bringing good
>stories with good system before hungry gamers.
>And that gives us the challenge to improve P&P quality every day, month and
>year. I'm in the GM role for 16 years now and I'll never end trying to
>improve the thing.

 Same here...its a constnat improvement methodology.  So what is this in
reference to?
Just had to make the comment?
 Any chance related to the other P&P pbem game that tried to start but never
did?

>Btw, don't hesitate to contact me for PP games aid as I have created a lot
>of automated processes to help managing the games sessions.

What kinda processes?

[To those in my pbem game - Due to the USA holiday I did not do the update and
will likely
wiat till tues/wed so that folks who might be out of town can get to the
important Q&A
stuff and not rush them if they are on holiday and away :)]