Hebrew Mythology - Lilith

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sun Jun 25 01:36:05 CEST 2000

At 09:23 AM 6/23/00 -0700, you wrote:

>I give out rules and I have even just made copies of the two first books
>(with out extra stuff don't need) so that I don't have to keep looking
>everything up for them. I like to have an informed group, makes my job
>easier.

I agree.  It adds spice..then again there are the:

* Player who reads the rules to be a laywer and annoying "hey rule 16.3.2
dictates
 that I should get 1 point more than you gave me!"

* Player who reads the rules to get ahead and useful in the game that can
surprise
not annoy a GM.  "I use my ability to ..." when you least suspect it and throw
a (good) wrench into the works

* Player who only reads it to review and just sits in the corner hacking and
slashing ..
(I've had at least one famous player like that just about every other GM
did in
town he'd read the rules but never got into the role playing)..

Course the #2 is the best but as with it all theres always the other 2 :)

But you more or less HAVE to give the rules to a mage since they are such
complex
(more or less to newbies) types theyhave to study book 2 very carefully.  A
fighter
type though can be given only say a small few pages of typed up summarynotes
and hes fine :)