Hello

kototh kototh at FLASH.NET
Thu Oct 14 05:35:46 CEST 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG>
To: <POWERS-AND-PERILS at geo000.CiTG.TUDelft.NL>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: Hello

> At 08:15 PM 10/13/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >bare-bones systems.  Not many "functions for everything" systems out
> >nowdays.
> >
> >I would love to contribute to any sort of fan-rewrite if there was some
> >organization.  I realize that It may be hard to get any sort of control
over
> >the lands (Hiya Larry! any luck?) or the names, but whatever.
>
> I say ditto to it all :)....I'll help too if it was possible
>
> Longshot - ZC of AdventureNet International Echomail Network
> Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
> Telegard / Allfix Beta Site

Excellent, glad we to have some new people to contribute to the pool in
information.  I'll keep every one posted.

kototh at flash.net

That night the Captain's Granddaughter would celebrate her Birthday ...
"I've come along way" ... said the Captain,  "From Lost Christable this
night, accompanied by my dog familiar, to blast your rafters with my
surprise ... Granddaughter, it's a foreign Mirror, taken from the jungle by
crime ! "

         - Imaginos