Query on skills

Wout Broere w.broere at CT.TUDELFT.NL
Mon Mar 22 18:28:27 CET 1999

At 07:25 PM 3/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Cape parry - can you give basic descrption?
I don't have any description, ask Burton Choinski, it is in his expansion
rules

>Shield - shouldn't this be further defined like buckler and such?
Nothing explicitely said in the basic rules. It makes sense in a way to
have separate skills just like weapon skills, but we use a single shield
skill for all shields.

>Bowyer (makes bows) ok..so why 2 cost factors? :)
One for bows and higher one for crossbows.

>Lastly I gave intrigue bonus skills of stealth and disguise artist at
>starting any opposition? :)
what is the description of intrigue?
And no chance of standing up to the almighty GM ;>

Ft