character generator

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Wed Mar 17 06:05:00 CET 1999

[2nd resend seems it got bounced first try]

I just finished the bulk of the coding.  It took me two weeks but seem to
be finished.  I'm going to write up the documentation right now.  Then will
spend several dsya doing nothing but testing.  It will NOT do magic-users
just non-magic user types.  Maybe another date I can do more stuff into the
program like a NPC quick generator and such.

At any rate, I should be able to get this to the web site next week or next
weekend at the least.  Will send it to our great webmaster and if he is
willing he'll place it in the site somewhere.

If you are willing to test it before it gets there then send email and I'll
give you a pre-release copy.  Hopefully there aren't major bugs but you
never know.  I know the parts before the skills are fine but the skills
could have bugs.  I suspect the Language area is going to be a bear for
various reasons.

As to the PBEM if things go well we'll get organized next week and maybe
start as soon as mid april (depending on how characters flow in - already
have one I know).

longshot at darktech.org
Scott Adams