Items..

The Choinski Family choinski at TIAC.NET
Tue Feb 23 00:04:20 CET 1999

I tried playing with the calender tool on Irony Games site.  I figured on
two moons, (one providing the "month" period, a smaller, faster one
providing the "week".  As to periods, I dunno.  One could be "normal" and
have a 30-day "month" and a 6-day week, providing 12 months of 30 days for a
perfect year of 360 days (how babylonian :), or you could go near earth with
the main moon having a period of 28.5 days and the lesser moon having a
period of 6.75 days.  I dunno.  Any hints in any of te sources?
      -- Burton