Faerry Wings

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Dec 17 05:46:42 CET 1999

In my pbem/rpg p&p intenret mailing list/echo game (shameless plug
http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem) the topic of what faerry wings
look like came up.

I've seen Burton's comments but how do you (GMs and players but mostly GMs)
imagine them to be?
I always considered them 'foldable' somewhat so you can easilly store them
into robes so you could at least walk around humanoid in a human place.
Otherwise faerry would have a very hard time being disguised everywhere
they went :)

So do you think they are butterfly?  Fly?  Tiny? Large?