Mana Sending/reading

Scott Adams faq at TELEGARD.NET
Sat Aug 21 08:17:12 CEST 1999

Ok.  Told you I'd eventually remeber my question from the last list post :)

How do you guys use Mana Reading/sensing?  Do you do it perception wise?
It can be highly abused at times.  Was just curious.

For thsoe who do not have it say a human wouldn't they still be able to
sense some form of anti-alignment for them (ie law vs chaos).  I mean we
have a sixth sense so we can at times perceive danger...and some'bad
vibes'.  But not everyone..