No subject

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.DIGINC.XG.COM
Sun Oct 18 21:54:30 CEST 1998

*** Quoting Powers and Perils Fantasy Rolepl... from a message to Longshot ***

PaPF> Message sender: Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing
PaPF> List

PaPF> Hi I'm new here what's going on ... fantasy role playin via e-mail ?

     Well this is the Powers and perils mailing list.  Its mainly a place for
those who enjoy that system to chat and talk about the game and its aspects.

     I've not seen any actual role playing in here..however if someone started
it..:)..but you'd have to talk to the list owner..

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g2-sp3/mL