Items to bounce around

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sat Jan 10 05:53:26 CET 1998

*** Quoting "Choinski, Burt"  from a message to longshot ***

"B> Well, there would be a copy of the rules in "the Traveller book", but
"B> the original books were just as large as your suppliments.

I'll take a look when I get the chance.  Thanks!

"B> great.
"B> I'm presently still typing it in and tightening it up, but I will
"B> eventually make it into a PDF and ship it off to Wout.  I'd like you
"B> guys to give it a once over before I give it out to the world at large

Sure be interesting to read.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g1/mL