Elemental Powers

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Thu Nov 20 07:48:23 CET 1997

*** Quoting "Choinski, Burt"  from a message to longshot ***

"B> Strength spell (same page as EP).  Anyone use a variant with || it?
"B> Losing consciousness after the duration ends is a bummer.  My player
"B> was || reading it one way that if LOST contact is done then your
"B> knocked out not after || the duration is this valid for you guys?

"B> I have instituted two changes to Earth Strength, and they have both
"B> gone over well. 1) time to cast is in minutes rather than phases as
"B> you must ritually bury yourself in the ground and thus "become it" 2)
"B> regeneration only applies from the current hit points.  If you
"B> normaly have 45, but are currently wounded down to 10, the
"B> regeneration portion only regenerates up to the level it is aware of
"B> (10).  This limitation does not apply to the "real" regeneration.

I like part 2 very interesting.  I might have to consider it.

Anyone else have Earth Str. comments?

My player read it as he would not lose consciousness UNLESS he lost contact
with the earth.  If the duration ends then he is still awake.  Any other
interpreations like that?

~~~ Telegard v3.08.b12/mL