Elemental Powers

Choinski, Burt BChoinski at XSERV.BILLERICA-MA.PERITUS.COM
Mon Nov 17 13:33:46 CET 1997

Scott Adams [SMTP:longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG]
||     On the Earth Strength spell (same page as EP).  Anyone use a
variant with
|| it?  Losing consciousness after the duration ends is a bummer.  My
player was
|| reading it one way that if LOST contact is done then your knocked out
not after
|| the duration is this valid for you guys?

I have instituted two changes to Earth Strength, and they have both gone
over well.
1) time to cast is in minutes rather than phases as you must ritually
bury yourself in the ground and thus "become it"
2) regeneration only applies from the current hit points.  If you
normaly have 45, but are currently wounded down to 10, the regeneration
portion only regenerates up to the level it is aware of (10).  This
limitation does not apply to the "real" regeneration.
    -- Burton
Burton Choinski, Peritus Software Services Inc.
bchoinski at peritus.com