P&P v2 [Was: Re: Idea bounce] {LONG}

Bernard Kleijn bernardk at DDS.NL
Fri Nov 14 02:32:57 CET 1997

Howdy y'all,

A new guy here. Wout, being a member of our group, informed me of the
mail-list he added to his site. The first few days you guys amazed me with
all kinds off stuff I couldn't make heads nor tail of. Now this discussion
is quite interesting, it will not surprise you that I have my own view of
P&P. It would be a rather long story to mail you this. I'll just sit back
for a while and let all of you do the talking (typing, that is) every now
and then there may be an occasional question or answer. In the future I'll
be sure to bring you all the stories of my characters and especially the
parts were I kicked Wout's sneaky butt (even fatal) allthough he will not
like that. On the other side Wout himself may have a couple of amusing
stories about my P&P past (all of which is a lie ofcourse).

>>>        I want a game that preserves the essential flavor of the P&P
>>universe while updating the mechanics to a set that will appeal to more
>>gamers.
>
>    I am assuming that you get this info from the 50 question email you sent
>us a year or so ago, right?

If so, Larry, why not mail them to me, just to get an extra opinion.

Ciao,

(Italian for Bye, but I guess you knew that-it's my regular farewell)

Bernard

aka ............     Wait for those thrilling stories.