Items to bounce around

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sat Dec 27 22:55:09 CET 1997

*** Quoting "Choinski, Burt"  from a message to longshot ***

"B> Actually, a better way would be having a chart for each major animal
"B> class -- Carnivore,
"B> Herbivore, Scavenger and Omnivore.  Intelligent creatures would get
"B> bonuses on their table.

True.  I wasn't thinking of that type but it could workk.
Though when you think about it morale for those would be not a major
difference.  In that Carv's would tend to stay still and remain, The others
would skitter away pretty easilly.

"B> The old, ancient traveller had basic rules for these -- I'll see if I
"B> can dig them up and post them.

Really?  I run both old and MEga traveller :).  Which book was this?  I don't
remeber seeing any rules to that affect...

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g1/mL