[pnpgm] Game Update #183

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri May 28 22:30:56 CEST 2021

   Arawn beamed in response to Raddok's excitement, listening patiently as the human near raced through his words. The alfar was glad he could do something to bring him and the world a bit more happiness, even if it remained to be seen how difficult the journey may or may not be as the druid had never actually been to Ma'Helas. When the sailor finally slowed his speech Arawn found himself directing attention to Raddok's bag.

   "Translocations are a bit more complicated than simply picking a spot on a map. But once I have an idea where your homeland is I'm sure we'll figure out a plan," Arawn said, giving Raddok a reassuring smile before looking over the map.

   "Well, it looks like it's not far from Vahear. I can translocate us there and we can either take a ship across or I can jump us again," he said, drawing his finger along the map from Vahear to Chomas. "Once you've arrived I'll depart and return at the appointed time."

   Handing the map back to Raddok he added, "As for what the two of you can bring, don't worry too much about that. I can move nearly a dozen humanoids, about three horses, or something equivalent with a single casting. So take what you wish."

OOC:   Arawn's Translocation spell is currently at EL 10 if you need to figure out mass/weight. And range for the spell is currently 4,840 miles. We can work on IBT dates/details with Scott separate from the main thread if need be:)

   When the sailor drew his attention to Opus and Kimis, the alfar turned to look at the pair. Like the elves he was so often confused with, he possessed keen empathic abilities, allowing the alfar to note that it was joy behind the tears. Waving Raddok to follow he moved to join the red-skinned warriors.

   "Well, the two of you seem quite happy and excited," he exclaimed, giving them a warm smile. "What's going on?"