[pnpgm] RQ Char generation guideilnes

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun May 23 23:40:55 CEST 2021

  * Character Creation Guide for Runequest

    Runequest 2nd edition was done in the late
'70s/Early '80s.  As such it is a hodge podge of
somewhat confusing, rambling and chaotic
rules.  As the years went on rpgs got
better.  Look at pnp v2 it had a organized system
using numbers.  With this said the rules are not
easy to read or find stuff (RQ2).  The 6th
Edition is a bit better and more
detailed.  Problem is I learned the 2nd.  Problem
is Chaosium treated RQ badly.  It was under the
direction of 2-3 different companies like Games
Workshop, Avalon Hill and Moon.  So this created
splinter rules and systems. But to this day many
feel the old 2nd edition was best.

     With that said I outline basic character
generation here.  RQ II does not have a step by
step process that later 6th did.  But I combined
both into this format.  While many of the below
steps aren't even in the RQ 2 rules they are in
RQ 6.  You are free to find those sections and go
in depth.  But it is optional and to be honest you may only need to read:

    RQ2:
    * Mechanics chapter to get feel for them

   * Cults: Skim this and other documents.  Most
99% of RQ players are in a cult in order to
improve and use cult skills and magic.  Rune
magic is taught here and so this is how you get
magic.  The Trove has has some cults and source
books.  How much you get in depth is up to
you.  This guide gives you some links for
suggested cults so does not take long to read.  But it is up to you.

    * Skills: Maybe just skim this and see what you like.
    * Magic - Same as skills.
    * Non Human aka Monsters section if you want to be non human.

This is a great resource called the Trove it is where I got the 2nd ed rules:
https://thetrove.is/Books/RuneQuest%20%28d100%29%20%5Bmulti%5D/Runequest%201st%20%26%202nd%20Edition%20%28Chaosium%29/RuneQuest%20Rule%20Packs/

    Use the parent directory to go up and down directories.

    Format may be off but it is fine in my
notepad at point 10 font Lucinda font.

    A note on magic.  Probably the toughest and
most confusing part of RQ is magic.  In theory
everyone can use magic not just trained
folks.  This is not like pnp where its more
regimented.  It is not rare to have at least 1
spell for every person.  POW is the central stat
for magic.  Think of it like pnp Mana or Energy
Level.  POW is your connection to universe and
your deity.  From that you derive your
magic.  You can cast magic using the amount of
POW you have.  POW is also like MDV in pnp to
resist spells.  This is no primer but a basic outline for learning.

    There are two basic types of magic - Basic
and Spirit magic.  Battle Magic can be learned by
one as long as you have the money (L-Lumars which
are basically silver) and willing to learn.  You
can learn by experience and training as the 2
main areas.  If you have the Lumars and time you
can spend time learning/training for a
spell.  You can if poor train with credit - do
odd jobs or quests and earn credit for the training.

    A person joins a cult to build power and
ability.  Rune Cults have Rune Magic that can be
used once and that can be costly.  Unless you
have the power to be a Rune Priest or Rune
Lord.  You can read those sections but generally
rare to have starting characters be such.  Rune
cults can supply a discount in spell learning but
use same methods experience, training or
credit.  Many of these pages are in Chapter VI around 32 on.

     A note on cults: Should look at the Becoming
a Initiate section and will get those minor rules on cults.

     This guide is meant as a QUICK start.  I do
not like to throw you folks out and say have at
it.  Learning a new game is difficult.  I will be
here to answer questions.  This guide is here if
you wish to do about 80% of the work using the
website and 20% rule reading.  I do not expect
you guys to read and learn it all.  It is
daunting and overwhelming.  This took a couple
weeks to get here.  But I have GM experience.  So
as players you may be confused.  Don't hesitate
to ask or yell for help.  This is here if you
wish to take control of your character.  I can
and am willing to do step by step with you in
email or chat or discord till it s done.

     -----------------------------------

Here is the pdf to 6th ed. But again using 2nd ed rules for game.

https://thetrove.is/reader.html?file=https%3A%2F%2Fthetrove.is%2FBooks%2FRuneQuest%2520%2528d100%2529%2520%255Bmulti%255D%2FRunequest%25206th%2520Edition%2FRuneQuest%25206%2520-%2520Core%2520Rulebook.pdf

It is 450 pages compared to 130 for 2nd so its 4
times as large.  But this edition introduces a
lot of mechanics not used to like Passions and
the Reputation so that's why I'm sticking with 2nd ed.

If you see something in 6th you really like let
me know.  I will use 95% 2nd and 5% 6th.

   Reminder on characters:

   * DIY - Do it yourself this is fine as long as
use the email program outlined below.
This can be daunting so let me know I can help in email or chat.
   * Chat - No voice - FB, Trililan, Discord - This is fine.
   * Discord voice - Simply need a headset
mic.  No need for camera. This would take a bit
of time in case you or I need to read stuff.  But I am open to this method.
   * I make pc.  Though I'd use some basic outlines from you.

   Once ready let me know what method and I'll
put in the Queue for processing order.

   Good luck and don't worry on this stuff holler if needed!

   If you want to see a good 8 part video on RQ character creation see here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySLg5jYfa8M

This is part 1 of 8 you can search for the other
7.  It does cover 6th  so its a outline.  IT will
show in depth the fun parts like Family History.

Note: The below Family History and other aspects
in 4-5 of the steps do this but you can use
Previous Experience RQ2 Optional rules around
page 104.  It kind of does the same.

   * Step 1: Homeland-

    The six homelands presented in the core rules
are: Sartar, Esrolia, Grazelands, Prax, Lunar
Tarsh, and Old Tarsh. Write the homeland down on
the Adventurer Background Worksheet. If your
adventurer is Praxian, pick a tribe from the list
on pages 25–26 (RQ6).  Just let me know the
results and a heads up if you choose to do so.

     This is detailed in 6th not 2nd.  RQ2 does
have some minor information these lands
though.  You can also see the big source book on
TRove on Gloriantha (or ask i can show you where
it is)  Wikis also may have info.  But the below link has some basic info.

    We are playing in the Default Dragon Pass
area. You could even do a d6 and it can be chosen
that way.  The advantage of Homeland in 6th is
suggested Cults, Occupations and other factors
like skills.  But again not required.

    If you do wish to figure out a Homeland:
    This site has a quick way to choose and get basic info.

https://www.chaosium.com/runequest-adventurer-creation-homeland/

     Keep track of any bonuses or let me know and
I can do so.  You may want to do a sample file to
keep track of this as some bonuses stack up so
you need to keep track of it.  Keep off character
sheet for now till you roll stats.

     Some stuff like Passions, Loyalty are 6th ed
so not using that just the basic bonuses.

   Cut /paste
   * Homeland info for your purposes
   * Suggested Cults: Go back here to see what they suggest later
   * Suggested Occupation: Look at now or later in a few steps.
   * Rune Affinity: Note this as it will give bonuses later
   * Copy Culture bonuses
   * Copy other stuff you think important.

   * Step 2: Family History

     This is covered in 6th not in 2nd.  This
helps to orient a pc's history of parent lives
and deaths among other past ancestors to give a
lead into Passions (ignored), Occupation and
Cults among other things.  This gives results
that can give bonuses or gifts from this history.

     Sadly only the 6th ed has the chart page
27-45 I believe.  I am not into wading through it
so you can if you wish for results.    There does
not seem to be a website with just the charts.

     If you are interested feel free to use this
part.  Here is a sample video of use of this History part 1 and 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySLg5jYfa8M
It is part 1/2 of what I gave above.

     This would give a good example of this step.

     For those too busy we can skip this
stage.  This RQ adventure will be short and so
this stuff is great for long campaigns.

     The site from step 1 has a page but its not
so helpful.  If you want we can work on this
together and I can fudge stuff like You say your
grandpa was in a famous battle and that's
fine.  I may have to do some rolls for that.  But this step is optional.

    Note any family history you want or place on sheet.

   * Step 3: Rune affinities

     RQ 2nd does not deal this either but this is
a system to improve/boost your Cult Rune
Magic.  It is not mandatory as a core character
is fine.  But it helps with other steps.  RQ2
does cover some basic points on this but it is
not as straight forward as below:

https://www.chaosium.com/runequest-adventurer-creation-rune-affinities/

    Use this page for fast completion.  List all
six runes and their values.  Add any culture mods from Homeland.

    Power Runes

    Power Runes are not used in 2nd But it only
takes a few moments.  Feel free to note this info
now as it may be used for later steps.  But it is optional.

    * Step 4 Characteristics

     Basic stats.  This step is covered briefly here:

https://www.chaosium.com/runequest-adventurer-creation-characteristics/

    Some basic low level info on each stat.

    There is a nice 6th Ed change 2nd does not
do.  To siz/int you roll 2d6+6.  So I like this
change.  If you picked a Rune Affiliation above
you can get a +2/+1 modifier to main 2 stats.  See the above link for details.

    This is covered in 2nd edition over many
pages but this link has it all in one place easy and fast to use.

     Guidelines: There is a suggested guideline
on this page on roll attempts.  This is fine but you can also use this:

     1) Roll all 7 stats in order or as 7 numbers
then allocate as you see fit with Siz/Int being
rolled different above.  If second part then its
honor system and more flexible than most GMs allow.
     2) You can reroll the lowest # but only ONCE so it could be worse.
     3) +1 Die method: Top 5 roll 4d6 and
disregard lowest siz/int 3d6+6 and remove
lowest.  I prefer this method myself of the 4 methods.

     Humans are fine but non humans like dwarves,
elves and trolls (among others like beasts) are
fine as well.  For those see the 2nd ed rules I
supplied around page 74.  It should cover basic stats and such.

     If you do this live with me in Discord I'll
probably have you go to Roll20 so we can both see the rolls.
     If you do this on your own use this site:

https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/

     Let me know which method you use.  So I know what numbers go where.

pnpgm at comcast.net

    We can do this briefly live in discord or chat if needed.

    * Step 5: Occupation

     This is where Family History helps, it gives
details on what your family does as a job or
apprenticeship.  This site has some sample ones:

https://www.chaosium.com/runequest-adventurer-creation-occupation/

    RQ2 does not even cover this.  Only word in
the rules is about the dragons in dragon pass
occupation is sleeping.  That's it.  So back in
previous steps you saw suggested occupation in
homeland.  You can use these as a idea.  While
this is NOT mandatory as RQ2 was made to make
generic pcs not detailed ones like RQ6.

       This assumes Human it seems as non humans
may not have jobs but I could be wrong.  This
step adds bonuses to your skills.  This is a
small list of jobs so if you see something not on
list or your Homeland has links to jobs use
those.  If you need a job not listed I can help
create it.  Let me know.  This step just adds more to your skills.

    * Step 6: Cults

     The cult allows one to learn magic and skills.  While this page

https://www.chaosium.com/runequest-adventurer-creation-cults/

    Has a brief overview you can look more in
depth in the 2nd ed rules.  Search for 'Rune Cults".

    The rules may not have all of the cults one
can join.  The link also may have one or more
suggested from Homeland.  There are entire
supplements for cults out there so if needed one can do a deep dive on them.

     One could spend weeks finding cult info.  So
use this at your own time constraints.
This link has a Cults of Prax - 114 pages alone:

https://thetrove.is/Books/RuneQuest%20%28d100%29%20%5Bmulti%5D/RQ%20Chaosium/RuneQuest%20-%20Cults%20of%20Prax.pdf

Another later edition one is:

This site is a good resource that may have more cults.

https://thetrove.is/Books/RuneQuest%20%28d100%29%20%5Bmulti%5D/Runequest%201st%20%26%202nd%20Edition%20%28Chaosium%29/RuneQuest%20Rule%20Packs/

     Early on in Homeland it gave suggested cults
use those if you want.  Again cults only improve your character.

    * Step 7: Personal Skill Bonuses

     Short form you can add +25% to 4 skills and
+10% to 5.  This page sums it up:

https://www.chaosium.com/runequest-adventurer-creation-personal-skill-bonuses/

     There is a note on languages here as well for the "free" languages.

     RQ2 covers skills.  But a quick primer:
     * Each skill has a Base Chance on d100. You
will see those BCs listed in sheet.
     * It is assumed your natural abilities boost
those BCs if possible and you can use skills at those BCs.
     * So even if you have not used ABC skill you
have a core base chance regardless.
     * Experience and training can help improve skills +5% each time.
     * You may select any of the skills in the
book or character sheet [Skill (BC)] and use the
above bonus to those skills no need to add to say
cultural skills learned earlier unless you want.

     If still confused let me know.  If doing
this live i can explain in depth.

    * Step 8: Other Info

      All are assumed age 21 unless stated otherwise.
      All are right handed unless stated otherwise.

      This page has minor other stuff you can read for gee whiz stuff:

https://www.chaosium.com/runequest-adventurer-creation-other-information/

     Some stuff like Reputation is not done for
us.  Some fields in character sheet can be
determined with me or the Mechanics section of 2nd ed.

     Other stats like money, gear and such can be done here.

     Some do the Attributes - Hit Points, skill
bonsues, etc in a earlier step but you can do it
here using the RQ2 Mechancis Chapter.

     That should cover a basic outline.  2nd Ed
is very basic compared to above which is based on
6th ed ideas.  So let's make a sample pc.

Step 1:

   I will be Human.  John Doe.  I choose Prax so I will be Praxian.

Cultural Stereotype: The Praxians are proud and
warlike nomads, who distrust outsiders and each
other. They hate Chaos with a passion and eschew
civilized cults. They live harsh, cruel lives in
the wastes, in a state of near-constant war, and
consider the very environment they live in
potentially hostile. A popular refrain among the Praxians is “Life is War.”

   Thought about a Shaman but we will make a generic grunt - Warrior.

Passions
Hate (Chaos): 60%
Love (family): 60%
Love (tribe): 60%

   While Passions are not used in 2nd ed this
gives a personality hint to John. So we do not
like Chaos and have strong family and tribal ties.

   I like the Bison Riders tribe.

Cultural Skills:
Cultural Skills 	    Cultural Weapons
Ride (Bison) +35% 	    Dagger +10%
Customs (Bison Tribe) (25)  Lance +15%
Herd +30% 	            Broadsword +10%
Peaceful Cut +15% 	    Javelin +10%
Spirit Combat +20% 	    Medium Shield +10%

   Skills: All praxians
     Speak Own Language (Praxian) (50) and Speak
Other Language (Tradetalk) at +10%. All Praxians get +10% to Survival.

    Rune Affinity: Bison - Air Rune - gain the Air Rune +10%

   So let's see so far looks like I'm a barbarian
herder who rides bison.  I seem to like the Lance as a weapon.

Step 2: FAmily Hisotry

   I feel my dad is alive but mother is
not.  Grand parents all died early and several
cousins died in tribal wars.  A aunt was ransomed
and tribe helped pay the ransom for her
return.  (not used chart) but helps add some spice.

   s as a generic mechanic for 2nd ed I will add 20 and 10% to 2.

Passions
Hate (Chaos): 80%
Love (family): 60%
Love (tribe): 70%

   I really hate chaos and love tribe over family.

Step 3:

    Rune Affinity:
     Darkness	0%
     Water	0%
     Fire/Sky	20% (third)
     Earth	40% (secondary)
     Air		70% (primary) + Prax - Bison bonus
     Moon	0%

    This is where reading ahead helps looks like
my future cult likes Air.  So this is how I allocated my runes.
Air +10 from Bison homeland.

   Power Runes
     Harmony/Disorder : 60/40
     Stasis/Movement  : 85/15
     Truth/Illusion   : 80/20
     Fertility/Death  : 50/50
     Man/Beast        : 50/50

   This is how I align my runes.  Again 2nd ed
does not cover but those links to this page makes
it easy and fast to figure out.

Step 4:

   Now for the fun stuff the stats:
    Rolls for STR, DEX, CON, POW, and CHA
    13 12 6 11 6 8 -
    Both sixes are lowest so will remove one and replace with 8.
    So STR 13 DEX 12 CON 8 POW 11 CHA 8
    Now for SIZ/INT
    8 12 16 So will remove lowest as 8
    SIZ 12 INT 16
    So current stats are:
    STR 13 DEX 12 CON 8 POW 11 CHA 8 SIZ 12 INT 16
    So hes smarter than stronger.  But pretty average.
    Rune Modifiers are based on my rune affinity which is Air.
    So STR/CHA.
    So STR +2 and CHA +1
    So updated stats are:
    STR 15 DEX 12 CON 8 POW 11 CHA 9 SIZ 12 INT 16

    I will cover other Attributes later.

Step 5

   Occupation: Warrior

   Back in Homeland it suggested Bison Riders are
Light or Heavy Calvary.  I will take Light as Bison are slow.

   Unit Weapons:
    Javelin, Lance, Medium Shield

   Job Skills
     Ride +35%, Listen +10%, Sing +10%, Scan
+10%, Battle +30%, All Unit Weapons (including shield) +25%, First Aid +10%,
     Other Weapon (pick type) +20%.

     Standard of Living: Free.
     Base Income: 60 L.
     Cult: Good one I like is in there
     Ransom: 500 L:

     Equipment: All adventurers can be expected
to have the following gear: tunic/blouse,
skirt/breeches, sandals/boots, loincloth, warm
cloak     (hide or woven-grass), headgear/hat/
cap, belt knife, fire-making gear, and a water skin.

   So all those skills if I already have get added onto.

Step 6

    So I liked Storm Bull so choose this.

Storm Bull
The Chaos Killer

The Storm Bull is the god of berserks. He is the
Desert Wind, the raw power of righteous purifying
rage. The primary purpose of the Storm Bull is to
prevent the rise of the Devil, or any associated
form of Chaos. Storm Bull is beloved by the
Praxians and tolerated even in civilized Orlanthi
lands because he is so skilled against the forces
of Chaos. Where Chaos is active, Storm Bull is a popular cult.

   Cult Runes: Air, Death and Beast
   Cult Starting Skills: Cultural Weapon (pick
type) +15%, Sense Chaos +20%, Intimidate +10%.
   Special Rune Magic: Berserker, Dismiss Air
Elemental (small only), Face Chaos, Impede Chaos,
and Summon Air Elemental (small only).
   Cult Spirit Magic: Demoralize (2 pts.), Detect
Enemies (1 pt.), Dispel Magic (var.), Fanaticism
(1 pt.), Heal (var.), and Protection (var.).
   Favored Passions:Devotion (Storm Bull), Hate (Chaos), Loyalty (Storm Khan).

    So this fits my Air rune and passions so well
done.  Those skill bonuses will stack up more now.

Step 7

   This gives +25% to 4 skills and 10% to 5 others.

Step 8

   Age 21
   Right Handed
   This is when I would figure out the attributes.

   So now I'll place the date on the below sheet and explain some changes:

   Character Sheet notes:
   1) SRM/DEX SRM: SRM is Strike Rank Modier see
page 17 for the chart. SR lowest strikes first!
   2) Experience Bonus- Search for Learning by
experience - 2nd paragraph.  Basically if INT 13-18 you +3 every point over 12
   3) For a lot of stuff the Mechanics chapter will help.
   4) Spells - With 750 L I am poor so I'll buy
Disruption at 500 L.  So Variable spells use
different levels but this is not variable.  I
could do credit but it'd cost 500 L or 5 POW.  A bit costly.

   One final note: Not all fields are filled out
on sheet.  This is meant to be a demo.  I'd go
more in depth later but for this guide did the
basics.  You should have enough materials RQ 2
pdf, this guide and website as well as the videos
I put online (links) to help. Good luck!

  * RuneQuest CHaracter Sheet

    Player	 : Longshot
    Name		 : John Doe (ok not so Praxian!)
    Species       : Human
    Sex           : Male
    Age           : 21

    Social Class  : Barbarian Nomad, Free
    Nationalty    : Prax - Bison Rider tribe
    Culture       : Prax
	Cultural Stereotype: The Praxians are proud and
warlike nomads, who distrust outsiders and each
other. They hate Chaos with a passion
and         eschew civilized cults. They live
harsh, cruel lives in the wastes, in a state of
near-constant war, and consider the very
environment         they live in potentially
hostile. A popular refrain among the Praxians is “Life is War.”
    Base Increase  : 60 L
    Ransom         : 500 L:

    Cult(s)       : Storm Bull - The Chaos Killer
      / Ranks     :
      Cult info   : The Storm Bull is the god of
berserks. He is the Desert Wind, the raw power of
righteous purifying rage. The primary
purpose                    of the Storm Bull is
to prevent the rise of the Devil, or any
associated form of Chaos. Storm Bull is beloved
by the Praxians                    and tolerated
even in civilized Orlanthi lands because he is so
skilled against the forces of Chaos. Where Chaos
is active,                    Storm Bull is a popular cult.
      Cult Runes  : Air, Death and Beast

    Campaign	 : Demo
    Creation DAte : 5/20/21

    Finances      : 250 L

           -------------------------------------

    STR : 15
    CON :  8
    SIZ : 12
    INT : 16
    POW : 11
    DEX : 12
    CHA :  9

    Handeness        : Right
    SIZ SRM          :  2 + DEX SRM : 3 = Melee SRM : 5
    Damage Modifier  : +1D4
    Movement Rate    :  8 Meters / SR
    Experience Bonus : +12%
    Hit Point Bonus  : 0 %
    Defense Bonus    : +5%

           -------------------------------------

    Manipulation Bonus: +5 % Bonus
     Climbing (15)        ?
     Hide Item (10)       ? 40%
     Jumping (15)         ?
     Lock Picking (05)    ?
     Trap Set/Disarm (05) ?
     Riding (05)          ? 55%
     Disguise (05)        ?
     Peaceful Cut (05)    ? 25%
     Swimming (15)        ?
     Rowing (05)          ?
     Masonry (05)         ?
     Intimidate           ? 50%

   Knowledge :  +5 % Bonus
     Evaluate (05)        ?
     General (05)         ?
     Cattle Food (05)     ?
     Find Water (05)      ?
     First Aid  (05)      ? 20%
     Treat Disease (05)   ?
     Treat Poison (05)    ?
     Find Heal.Plants (05)?
     Identify Plants (05) ?
     Identify Animals (05)?
     Identify Minerals(05)?
     Customs (Bison)      ?  30%
     Herd                 ?  35%
     Battle               ?  35%

   Perception :  +5 % Bonus
    Listen (25)           ? 40%
    Spot Hidden (05)      ?
    Spot Trap (05)        ? 35%
    Taste Analysis        ?
    Tracking (10)         ? 40%
    Sense Chaos (00)      ? 35%
    Sense Assassin        ?
    Sing                  ? 15%
    Scan                  ? 15%

   Stealth :  +5 % Bonus
    Camouflage (10)       ?
    Hide in Cover(05)     ?
    Move Quietly (05)     ? 30%
    Pick Pockets (05)     ?

   Languages :  Speak %  R/W %
       Praxian-Bison 95%
       Tradetalk     95%

   Other Skills
    Orate (05)            ? 25% (Praxian-Bison)
    Bargain (05)          ?
    Defense (  )          ?
    Spirit Combat ? +20%
    Survival      ? +20%

   Weapon Skills :
    Attack Modifier : +5  %
    Parry Modifier  : +5  %
    Broadsword      : 50%
    Dagger          : 35%
    Javelin         : 65%
    Lance           : 60%
    Medium Shield   : 55%

   Passions -
     Hate (Chaos)          : 80%
     Love (family)         : 60%
     Love (tribe)          : 70%
     Devotion (Storm Bull) : 40%
     Loyalty (Storm Khan)  : 40%

  Hit Location         Armor Type    AP  (ENC)
   (01-04) Right Leg
   (05-08) Left Leg
   (09-11) Abdomen
   ( 12  ) Chest
   (13-15) Right Arm
   (16-18) Left Arm
   (19-20) Head

           -------------------------------------

   Personal Pow (Current) : 11
   Total Hit Points       :  8

    Background: I feel my dad is alive but mother
is not.  Grand parents all died early and several
cousins died in tribal wars.  A aunt
was           ransomed and tribe helped pay the
ransom for her return.  (not used chart) but helps add some spice.

    Rune Affinity:
      Darkness 	0%
      Water	0%
      Fire/Sky	20% (third)
      Earth	40% (seocndary)
      Air	80% (primary) + Prax - Bison bonus	70% (primary) + Prax - Bison bonus
      Moon	0%

    Power Runes:
      Harmony/Disorder : 60/40
      Stasis/Movement  : 85/15
      Truth/Illusion   : 80/20
      Fertility/Death  : 50/50
      Man/Beast        : 50/50

        -------------------------------------

      Equipment       ENC
      Tunic/Bloud      -
      Breaches, Boots  -
      Warm Cloak       -
      Water Skin       -
      Broadsword       1
      Dagger           0.5
      Javelin          1
      Lance            1
      Medium Shield    2
      Leather Armor    0.25

             Total ENc  6

           -------------------------------------

    Weapons

     Weapon: Broadsword  Damage: 1D8+1
       SR: 2  A%:   P%:   AP:   HP: 20  ENC: 1   Crit:   I/S:   F:

     Weapon: Dagger   Damage: 1D4+2
       SR: 4  A%:   P%:   AP:   HP: 12  ENC: 0.5  Crit:   I/S:   F:

     Weapon: Lance  Damage: 1D10+2
       SR: 0  A%:   P%:   AP:   HP: 20  ENC: 1  Crit:   I/S:   F:

     Missle: Javelin      Damage: 1D10
       SR: 1  A%:   P%:   AP:   HP: 20  ENC: 1  Crit:   I/S:   F:

     Shield: Medium  Damage:
       SR:   A%:   P%:   AP:   HP:   ENC: 2  Crit:   I/S:   F:

           -------------------------------------

    Spells

      Battle Magic
        Name/Effect            Cost  Cast %
      Disruption  1D3 Damage   500 L

      Rune Magic
        NAme/Effect         Cost  Cast %

      Magic Items

           -------------------------------------

   Allied Spirit/Fetch/Mount

    Name   :
    Species :
    Sex     :
    Age     :
    Movement:

    Defense:

    Skills:

    Current POW:
    Hit Points :

    Spells
      Battle Magic

    Bound Spirits
     Name      :
     POW      :
      INT       :
     Location  :
     Stored POW:

     Hit Location
       Hit Location    Area   Armor Type  AP  ENC

-------------- next part --------------

pnpgm at comcast.net

[...]

     Cult info   : The Storm Bull is the god of berserks. He is the Desert Wind, the raw power of righteous purifying rage. The primary purpose                    of the Storm Bull is to prevent the rise of the Devil, or any associated form of Chaos. Storm Bull is beloved by the Praxians                    and tolerated even in civilized Orlanthi lands because he is so skilled against the forces of Chaos. Where Chaos is active,                    Storm Bull is a popular cult.
     Cult Runes  : Air, Death and Beast

   Campaign	 : Demo
   Creation DAte : 5/20/21

   Finances      : 250 L

          -------------------------------------

   STR : 15
   CON :  8
   SIZ : 12
   INT : 16
   POW : 11
   DEX : 12
   CHA :  9

   Handeness        : Right
   SIZ SRM          :  2 + DEX SRM : 3 = Melee SRM : 5
   Damage Modifier  : +1D4
   Movement Rate    :  8 Meters / SR
   Experience Bonus : +12%
   Hit Point Bonus  : 0 %
   Defense Bonus    : +5%

          -------------------------------------

   Manipulation Bonus: +5 % Bonus
    Climbing (15)        â–¡
    Hide Item (10)       â–¡ 40%
    Jumping (15)         â–¡
    Lock Picking (05)    â–¡
    Trap Set/Disarm (05) â–¡
    Riding (05)          â–¡ 55%
    Disguise (05)        â–¡
    Peaceful Cut (05)    â–¡ 25%
    Swimming (15)        â–¡
    Rowing (05)          â–¡
    Masonry (05)         â–¡
    Intimidate           â–¡ 50%

  Knowledge :  +5 % Bonus
    Evaluate (05)        â–¡
    General (05)         â–¡
    Cattle Food (05)     â–¡
    Find Water (05)      â–¡
    First Aid  (05)      â–¡ 20%
    Treat Disease (05)   â–¡
    Treat Poison (05)    â–¡
    Find Heal.Plants (05)â–¡
    Identify Plants (05) â–¡
    Identify Animals (05)â–¡
    Identify Minerals(05)â–¡
    Customs (Bison)      â–¡  30%
    Herd                 â–¡  35%
    Battle               â–¡  35%

  Perception :  +5 % Bonus
   Listen (25)           â–¡ 40%
   Spot Hidden (05)      â–¡
   Spot Trap (05)        â–¡ 35%
   Taste Analysis        â–¡
   Tracking (10)         â–¡ 40%
   Sense Chaos (00)      â–¡ 35%
   Sense Assassin        â–¡
   Sing                  â–¡ 15%
   Scan                  â–¡ 15%

  Stealth :  +5 % Bonus
   Camouflage (10)       â–¡
   Hide in Cover(05)     â–¡
   Move Quietly (05)     â–¡ 30%
   Pick Pockets (05)     â–¡

  Languages :  Speak %  R/W %
      Praxian-Bison 95%
      Tradetalk     95%

  Other Skills
   Orate (05)            â–¡ 25% (Praxian-Bison)
   Bargain (05)          â–¡
   Defense (  )          â–¡
   Spirit Combat â–¡ +20%
   Survival      â–¡ +20%

[...]

   Background: I feel my dad is alive but mother is not.  Grand parents all died early and several cousins died in tribal wars.  A aunt was           ransomed and tribe helped pay the ransom for her return.  (not used chart) but helps add some spice.