[pnpgm] Game Update #180 - File #1300 - Helping kids

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed May 12 03:03:05 CEST 2021

   "I could see to their housing, care and education in Sivas or Maren, but only if they wish to go."

   "And one of my companions," Arawn said, thinking of Fremea, "already has such a place with other children present, educated and cared for. If not, then I will prepare things for when they grow up and wish to pursue an education and their future."

   "Either way, I shall see to their, and your village, needs until such time."

OOC: Supplies, food for winter, animals, etc., checking periodically over time.

   It's been fun everyone and hopefully I'll be able to jump back at some point in the future. But I'll be keeping an eye out until then as a lurker in whatever the new game will be:)