[pnpgm] Strangely being baring able to force myself out of bed for 25 years and moving across the country has depleted my social network

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 15:43:24 CEST 2021

We'll I tried all my personal contacts but found no one.
Do you remember Joe Darby? He was the one that stopped the abuses at Abu Ghraib, because when he saw those images, he turned them over to a senior investigating officer. He was a low-level private, and that stopped it. They had to put him in hiding, because people wanted to kill him, and then his mother and his wife.Mirjam Heine pulled her TED talk because she was getting death threats for saying that that out current approach to handling Child Sexual abuse was preventing people worried about abusing children from getting help.(a study of German contractual psychotherapists revealed that 87.2% do not treat people attracted to children as a matter of principle, a further 9.3% gave other reason for refusing to treat them the biggest was because how society would react if they found out they where treating them.)
“You could not be in the civil rights movement without having an appreciation for everybodys rights. That these rights are not divisible” — Julian Bond
How can I ask anyone to go through that with me?
I have so much, How can put the possibility of me joining them in their boat in the future above the certainty of them actually being in that boat in the present?What can I possibly have in common with anyone else?

--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.