[pnpgm] Fw: Status..

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 09:13:30 CEST 2021

You had me listed as not voted in the last email.
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Hsingai Altaica <draltaica at yahoo.com>To: Scott Adams <longshotgm at comcast.net>Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021, 08:50:09 PM PDTSubject: Re: [pnpgm] Status..
 Here's my top 5 in most want to play to lest want to play
FringeworthyOwl hootRunequestGhostbustersStar trek